The Orthopedic Surgery Trauma Review Course for Medical Students is Free comprehensive learning experience that is designed to prepare medical students understand the basics of traumatology and gain insights to develop a solid foundation for a successful career in orthopedic surgery.
The program provides medical students with exposure to the latest practices of orthopedic surgery in clinical settings throughout North America. Students can expect to gain valuable experience in diverse areas of clinical practice and benefit from this distributed learning approach with additional experiences and proficiency in sub-specialty areas.
Following are the main aspects of this program that sets it apart from more traditional learning routes:
- Evidenced based surgical skill learning
- Superior learning experiences within a variety of practices and clinical approaches through multiple levels of health care delivery
- Self-directed, and learner-centered training
- An online team of dedicated preceptors and other medical students committed to enhancing your learning opportunities and clinical experiences via online forum and question center
- Exceptional balance with a multitude of self-paced learning opportunities
- Exposure to the culture and social fabric of learners from international communities
- A strong commitment to your education